This is a simple, fresh side dish to accompany your cauliflower. The dressing is super simple, but the pear adds moisture & sweetness to the salad so you don't need much.
- 1 small head of purple/red cabbage
- 8 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 ripe pear, grated
- 1 handful coriander, chopped
For the dressing:
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- salt & black pepper
- Use a sharp knife, food processor or mandolin to thinly slice the cabbage.
- Add everything together in a bowl and toss with dressing.